YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
The Company collects personal information to ensure we can fulfill our service promises and offer you a personal experience online and in our stores. Different levels of personal information may be gathered depending on your usage of www.imanks.com , (“the Site”):
• If you are not registered user, you are browsing the website anonymously as a Guest. We will not collect any personal information from you but you may not be able to use all services and features that we offer to registered users.
• You need to input your personal information to register in order for us to process some features and services that we offer to our registered users, such as email updates or requesting information from customer service. We may store some of the data provided for these features and services for such purpose.
• We shall collect and store your personal information when you register an account, to offer you a personal experience on the site and make the purchase process easier and quicker.
• When you place an order with us using your registered account. We will only collect information necessary to the fulfillment of that order including potential fraud checks. This includes your full name, shipping and billing addresses, phone contact and email address.
We may use your personal details for the following purposes:
• Fulfilling your orders including stock processing, payment clearance and shipping.
• Responding to your enquiries.
• Matching personal information with information you provided in one of our stores.
• Sending you email or printed communications about new products, events or promotions happening online or in store. We will only send you communication based on your email and communication preferences. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting email@example.com .
• Analyzing shopping behavior as well as conducting customer surveys to continuously improve our offerings and services. . Sending updates on promotions and offerings from our sister company Manks Quarters Ltd.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to meet our customer services commitments such as shipping your order or preventing frauds. Access to such information is protected by physical, electronic and managerial measures and we therefore limit the access to your information to our employees and agents who need it to do their jobs. To protect your information when you use www.imanks.com, we will encrypt any personal information you transmit to us using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) — an industry standard for encryption over the Internet to protect the data you send us. We safely store your credit card details when you decide to save these details with us to make your shopping faster and simpler. Once saved, the full credit card details will never be displayed, except for the last four digits so that you know which card you are using. You will need to re-enter your credit card details if you decide to ship an order to a new shipping address. This is to protect your details and to guarantee that your credit card is only used for addresses you approved. We will never ask you for your personal password either in writing or on the phone. Please take reasonable care in protecting the access to your password and computer from any unauthorized use.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information held by the Company will be kept confidential but we may disclose information to the following parties, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected:
• Any subsidiaries, or affiliates of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company provided that all your sensitive data such as your credit card number will not be provided by us to any of such companies unless your consent is obtained;
• Any person or company who is acting for or on behalf of the Company, or jointly with the Company, in respect of the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was provided by you;
• Any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to the Company and has undertaken to keep such information confidential, provided such person or company has a legitimate right to such information; and
• Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information or reference bureau, or collection agencies necessary to establish and support the payment of any products and services being requested.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to any person or persons pursuant to any statutory or contractual obligations or as required by court of law, provided such person or persons shall be able to prove the required right/authority to access such information. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed under any of the circumstances described in Part VIII of the Ordinance as exemption from the provisions of the Ordinance.
HOW TO CHECK AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You may wish to verify (“right of access”) or update (“right of correction”) any personal information that you have submitted to us. You can do so by logging in to www.imanks.com using the SIGN IN menu. You will be asked to fill in your email address and password. You will then be able to view and/or update your personal information using the different sections of the MY ACCOUNT page including your name and email, shipping and billing addresses, saved credit card details and email preferences. Alternatively, you may prefer to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (852) 2522 2115 for help, support or enquiries on how you can exercise these rights.
OUR CORPORATE POLICY
The Company shall fully comply with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance. Our officers, management and staff members shall, at all times, respect the confidentiality of and endeavour to keep safe any and all personal data collected and / or stored and / or transmitted and / or used for, or on behalf of, the Company. The Company shall endeavour to ensure all collection, storage, transmission and other handling of usage of personal data shall be done in accordance with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance.